Sunday, May 12, 2013

How to Make Graduating Fun


Hey divas! So as you all know, I just graduated last weekend and I have been in mourning ever since.  Kidding, but I just overwhelmed with sadness to say bye to the best four years of my life.  BUT to quote my pal Winnie the Pooh, "How lucky am I to have something so hard to say bye to."  So, in regards to my title post, the two good things that come our of graduation is:
1.) Everyone coming together.  Family coming in from all over the country to celebrate your accomplishments.  It's so fun to meet everyone's families and have all the families become friends.  Although I was so sad, I had the best weekend with the best family and best of friends.


 {Photo shoot on the Quad with the girls who made it the best four years}

 {Pre-Graduation dinner with roommates and family at private room at Spotswood Country Club}

 {Graduation Day before all the festivities}



2.) THE DRESS!  You know it's an excuse to get a fabulouuuus new dress and heels (thanks Mom and Dad) so you might as well do it right, since we all know that those gowns and caps are not quite the jaw-dropping number.  Here are some graduation looks I love either if you're turning the tassel or just there to show how proud you are of the graduate.

{Click here for outfit details}

 {Click here for outfit details}

{Click here for outfit details}


Cheers to the Class of 2013.  In Elle Wood's voice, "WE DID IT!!"
XX L

No comments:

Post a Comment