Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Kick-Off to Summer- Happy MDW!

Memorial Day Weekend I think is my favorite holiday weekend.  It's the kick off to summer... BBQs with friends and families in between the endless hours of sweating your butt off working on the boardwalk before bar hopping with the best friends.  You can smell the hot dogs, see the burnt skin from the beginning summer days and of course notice all the BENNYS coming down.  I'm so sad I won't be home for MDW but so incredibly blessed to be able to be in Ecuador right now-- I'll just make the weekend I come home my new MDW!  Here are five looks for all different MDW occasions that you can try (I'll be living through you all with these looks!) Have fun and enjoy!

 {Find all the items here}
 {Find all the items here}
{Find all the items here}

 {Find all the items here}

{Find all the items here

Beers, Tans and Ice Cream
XX L

2 comments:

  1. Too bad it's winter in South Africa at the moment, otherwise I would definitely go snap up some of these items! Have a look at my blog http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to go shopping! So glad its summer!
    http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com

    ReplyDelete