Tuesday, May 7, 2013

While I Was Gone

I'M BACK! Graduating is a very busy, emotional and fun time.  Thank you all for letting me take some time off from the blog to soak up all the love and fun of the best four years of my life.  Although I am extremely sad about graduating I am more than excited for the next chapter of my life.  The past month was I think one for the books-- so many fun crazy times with the most amazing people I am blessed to know.  We did it all and I couldn't imagine my life without these amazing people.  Here is a photo snapback of some of the fun the past month AND of course my fashionable moments along the way!!

 {Formal in Charlottesville}




 {80's prom-- how fun would it be to dress like this!}

 
{Another fraternity's formal}


{Foxfields Horse Racing-- so much preppiness so little time}
{D.C for Easter with the fam}

So blessed (and not just for all the new clothes}
XX L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment